How to get there
- Take the A12 motorway (Munich-Kufstein-Innsbruck) as far as the Kramsach-Alpbachtal exit.
- From there, continue another 3 km via Brixlegg to Reith im Alpbachtal.
- The Reither Almen holiday chalets and apartments are situated on the outskirts of the village of Reith.
- Wörgl station: fast trains and ICEs (17 km).
- Jenbach station: fast trains and ICEs (12 km).
- Brixlegg station (3 km). A Postbus runs from Brixlegg to Reith im Alpachtal and Alpbach.
We would be happy to arrange for you to be picked up.
- Airport Innsbruck: 45 km
- Airport Munich: 160 km
- Airport Salzburg: 140 km
We wish you a pleasant and secure journey!